Button Group Shortcode
Create a horizontal button bar with the button group shortcode.
Demo: Button Group Shortcode
Tip: You will find a list of shortcodes by clicking "More information about text formats" at the bottom right under the WYSIWYG editor.
Create Buttons to Group
- Place your cursor in the Body content area where you want the button to appear.
- Click the Button Shortcode Generator to create buttons.
- Enter the button settings
- Choose the button design (the design color and button size can be over-ridden in the button group shortcode).
Related: Button Shortcode
Create a Button Group
Use the Button Group Shortcode to create a horizontal button bar from the buttons you created in step 1.
- Enter the Button Group Shortcode beginning tag. Beginning tag content: [buttongroup color=blue size=regular]
- Place button shortcodes that you want to group between the tags.
- Ending tag content: [/buttongroup]
The code may include these color and size options: