Adding a simple menu to your site's footer is easy. You can repeat your site's main menu or show a different menu of links.
Set Source for the Footer Links
- Go to the Express toolbar and select Structure.
- Select Menus from the list of options.
- Click on the Settings tab in the upper right.
- Select a menu from Source for the footer links.
- Select Main menu to repeat your site's navigation in the footer.
- Select Footer Menu if you have configured a footer menu.
- Select Secondary Menu or Mobile Menu if you have configured these menus and would like to repeat the navigation in the footer.
- Select No footer links to remove a footer menu.
- Click Save configuration.