A Web Express page is divided into regions. Some regions stretch across the top or bottom of the page, some go down the side, and some are embedded within the main content area. After you've created a block, you can place it into one of these regions.
Demo: Layout Regions
- Intro Wide: this region goes edge-to-edge in the browser window. Best for Hero Unit Blocks, Slider Blocks and Video Hero Block.
- Slider: this region has padding on either side. Slider Blocks are often placed here.
- Post Title Wide and Post Title: these regions allow important content blocks to be placed within the page hierarchy. Use these regions to improve page structure and reading order. For example, if content is added to the Intro Wide region, this content will be read by a screen reader before the page title. Placing content in Post Title Wide and Post Title will allow content to be read after the page title making the page structure more accessible.
- Left Sidebar and Right Sidebar: these regions will only appear if a block is placed within them. They appear outside the content area. The right sidebar is the default area to display your inner page navigation (subnavigation).
- Inner Left and Inner Right: these regions will only appear if a block is placed within them. The main content wraps around them. These regions are only available on Basic pages.
- Above Content: this region appears above your main content.
- Main Content: the content that you create while editing your page.
- Below Content: this region appears below your main content.
- Post Wide: this region goes edge-to-edge in the browser window. This is similar to the Intro Wide region except that it shows up at the bottom of the page (and above the after content).