How to Place Blocks
Create and place blocks of content while editing a page.
Note: To place blocks on multiple pages throughout your site, it's best to Place Blocks with Context.
Click on the Edit Layout Tab
Decide Where to Place the Block
The Edit Layout admin page displays a list of regions accessible from this method. The regions that appear on the top of the page are listed first and subsequent regions on down the list. Scroll down and find the Content Region to which you want to add a block.
Related: Layout Regions.
Add a New Block
Or Add an Existing Block
- If you've already created a block on your site that you want to add to the page, click the Add existing block button.
- You can then start typing in the autocomplete field for the block you wish to place.
- Once you've found the block, press the Add block button.
Update the Layout
To save your work, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update layout.
- Click Remove next to the block you wish to remove from the page. A confirmation message will appear.
- Click Update layout to save your work.