Frequently Asked Questions pages are an easy way to get a lot of accordions/expandable content onto a page. This is a content type which has the open/shut functionality built right in. The Questions and Answers can be grouped into sections, each with an optional section header.
Note: If you aren't planning on creating a full page of FAQs, you are better off using the Expandable Content Shortcode.
Add FAQ Page
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Add Content.
- Select Frequently Asked Questions from the list of options.
Enter Title and Body Text
- Enter the Title.
- Body text is optional.
Enter Section Header (Optional)
The Q&A sets can be grouped into sections if desired. Enter a section header if you will be grouping your Q&As.
- To add a section header, in the FAQ Collection section enter a Title.
- When you've entered all the Q&As for one section (see next step) click Add another item to create another FAQ Collection section.
- Enter a Title (section header) in the new FAQ Collection that has been created.
Enter Question / Answer Sets
- Enter a Question.
- Click the Answer tab to display the answer field.
- Enter an Answer.
Note: Questions are limited to 255 characters; answers can be as long as you like.
- Click Add another item for another Q&A set.
Place FAQ Page in Menu Structure
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under Menu Settings, choose the parent page from the Parent item drop-down list
- Click Save.
- Use Save and add another to save time during repetitive content creation. This will save your page and open a new FAQ page.