Expandable Content Shortcode
Expandable content is a great way to streamline your content and shorten your page. This feature allows you to insert accordion style or expandable content anywhere within the body content.
Tip: You will find a list of shortcodes by clicking "More information about text formats" at the bottom right under the WYSIWYG editor.
Insert Expandable Content Shortcode
- Place your cursor in the Body content area where you want the expandable content to appear.
- Click on the Expand Content Shortcode Generator (Plus icon) in the WYSIWYG content editor.
- Add a Title and Expand Content Text.
- Choose the Expand Content Style.
- Click OK.
- Once the content has been placed, you can use the WYSIWYG tools to format the content within the Expand Content Text area and include photos, bold, italics, etc.
- You can add as many Expandable Content elements to your page as needed.
Note: Expandable Content elements may only be nested once within other Expandable Content elements. If you nest beyond 2 layers, you will have errors on the page.
Add Heading Tag to Expandable Content Shortcode Title
You may add a heading level to an expandable shortcode title to ensure proper page structure for your content.
- Insert the expandable content shortcode in the body of your content.
- Edit the beginning tag for the shortcode to include the heading level. (heading="h2")
- Use this template [expand title="Water quality" style="regular" heading="h3"]