Demo: Table Styles
Use tables to organize and display numerical data.
- Add a style to your table by placing your cursor within your table and selecting a style from the Styles drop-down.
- Zebra: every other row is gray. This makes it easier to read across rows.
- Condensed: spacing around data cells is much less than regular.
- Small: spacing within data cells is much less and type is smaller.
- Columns: column borders are turned on, row borders are turned off.
- Rows: row borders are turned on, column borders are turned off.