The Text Block is quite versatile. It holds text, images, shortcodes, expandable content, video and maps. There is no limit on the amount of body text this block can hold. Our example shows two text blocks placed side by side: "Membership Benefits" and "How it Works".
Demo: Text Block
Create a Text Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Text Block from the list of options.
Add Text Block Content
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Text Block when placed on a page.
- Body: use this to place your text and images. You can use the WYSIWYG editor and shortcodes in the body to style your content and images.
- Photos: upload an image and place the cursor in the body area where you want the image to appear, click on Insert.
- Click Save.
Place Text Block
Text Blocks work just like other blocks and can be placed in one of the various Content/Layout Regions on the site page.
Related: How to Place Blocks