Articles by Person Block
The Articles by Person block aggregates articles authored by a Person if that person has been added to the byline of any article. An Article by Person block can be added in two ways:
- To all person pages via context.
- To individual person pages using a block wrapper.
Note: Person content types and articles with linked bylines must already have been created before you may place this block.
Create an Author Context
In the Shortcuts menu, select Context
- Click Add to create a new context.
- Name: Give the context a unique name.
- Optional: Provide a tag and/ or description
Set the Context Condition
- In the Conditions Sections, use the Node type condition.
- Check the box next to Person.
Set the Context Reaction
- Scroll down to the Reactions section and choose Blocks from the <Add a reaction menu> drop-down.
- Expand the CU Article blocks section and check the Article by Person block.
- Click the + Add link on the region where you would like the block to appear.