Form Submitter Role
Form Managers may configure a form that requires submitters to login before they can view and submit the form. Only individuals who have a CU Boulder Identikey will be able to login and submit to the form. When a user submits to a form that requires authentication, they are given the role of Form Submitter.
Note: you must enable the Forms bundle to use this feature.
Edit Form Settings
You may create a form for authenticated users that requires users to login order to view and submit to the form. After you have added all of the fields/components to your webform you will need to configure the form settings.
- Navigate to the webform you would like to edit.
- Go to the Express toolbar and select Content.
- Click the Webforms tab.
- Click Edit under Operations in the row of the webform you'd like to edit.
- Click the Edit Webform tab.
- Select the Form settings tab.
- Under the Submissions Access section:
- Uncheck "anonymous user"
- Click Save configuration.
Manage Form Submitters
You may manage form submitters as you would other users on the site. If you want to give a form submitter editing permissions on the site, you do not need to invite them to the site since they already have a user account on the site. You would just need to edit their user role.
Related: Managing Users