Form Manager Role
Site owners may assign the Form Manager role to users on their site who will create and manage their own webforms. This add-on role is available for Site Editors and Edit My Content users. Site Owners have access to all forms.
The Form Manager role provides higher protection of the form submission data being collected.
Note: you must enable the Forms bundle to use this feature.
Form Managers are Responsible For:
- form content and must comply with the FERPA directory data policy for acceptable information gathering and cannot ask for any protected personally identifying information or monetary transaction information.
- developing a plan for data protection and deletion.
Form Manager Role Can:
- create a new form.
- allow additional users to edit their forms.
- allow additional users to view form submissions to their forms.
- edit the forms they have created.
Form Manager Role Cannot:
- edit forms authored by other form managers on the site.