After you have added all of the fields/components to your webform you can set some global settings for the form.
Note: you must enable the Forms bundle to use this feature.
Edit Form Settings
- Navigate to the webform you would like to edit.
- Go to the Express toolbar and select Content.
- Click the Webforms tab.
- Click Edit under Operations in the row of the webform you'd like to edit.
- Click the Edit Webform tab.
- Select the Form settings tab.
Configure Form Settings
- Confirmation message: you may enter a confirmation message that will display to the user once they have submitted the form.
- Redirection location: optionally, you may want the page to redirect elsewhere once the form is submitted.
- Total submissions limit: limit how many times a user can submit the form.
- Status of this form: you can disable the form to prevent user submissions and still have the form online. You can re-enable the form to receive submissions at any time.
- Roles that can submit this webform: normally you will want anonymous and authenticated users to be able to submit the form, but it is possible to limit this to specific roles.
Under the Advanced Settings section:
- Available as a block: you may want to have a form available as a block so that you can place it in a region that will always display on certain pages.
- Submit button label: you may want to change the text of the submit button.
Related: Create Form as a Block
When you are done click Save configuration at the bottom.