People List Page
The People List Page lists people that you've created using the Person content type. Individuals are displayed alphabetically and can be grouped and filtered.
Because the People List Page is a dynamic collection of the Person content type, in order to edit each person's information on the page you must edit each Person page.
You must enable the People bundle to use this page.
Demo: People List Pages
Create a People List Page
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Add Content.
- Select People List Page from the list of options.
Add Title and Body
- Title (required): this displays above the list/grid.
- Body (optional): add a description at the top of the page, above the list of people.
- Scroll down to the Display/Format section.
- Choose a style from the Display drop-down.
Displays information in a table layout to include: an image thumbnail (first column), name/link and title (second column), email and phone (third column). All names are linked to the person's complete information.
Use filters to limit the types of people displayed on the page.
Save Person List Page
Use Save and add another to save time during repetitive content creation. This will save your people list page and open a new People List page.