Social Links Block
Social Links provides a wide selection of social media icons.
Note: you must enable the Social Media bundle to use this block.
Demo: Social Links block
Create Social Links Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Social Links from the list of options.
Add Label and Title
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Social Links block when placed on a page.
Enter Social Media Links
- Scroll down to the Link section.
- In the Type drop-down, select a social media type.
- Enter the URL of your page or feed.
- Click Add another item to add more links.
Note: If you select Email - add mailto:before the email address in the URL field
Select Icon Size and Arrangement
- You have several choices in the size and orientation of the social media links and icons. In the Icon Arrangement drop-down, choose one of the following:
- Horizontal: horizontal with text
- Vertical: vertical with text
- Horizontal Icons Only: icons displayed horizontally with no text.
- In the Icon Size drop-down, choose the icon size:
Enter the production url of the page this block is related to. If you only have one social link block on your site, this should be set to your site homepage. If you have many social link blocks on your site, the url should be the landing page for which these links belong. Including this URL allows us to submit your social media profile information to Google.
Save Social Links Block
Click Save to save the block.
Place Social Links Block
Related: How to Place Blocks