The Twitter Block displays a list of tweets.
Note: you must enable the Social Media bundle to use this block.
Demo: Twitter Block
Create Twitter Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Twitter Block from the list of options.
Enter Label and Title
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Twitter Block when placed on a page.
Enter Twitter User Name
In the Twitter User Name field, enter the twitter user name you would like to pull the twitter feed from.
Enter Number of Tweets
In the Number of Tweets field, enter number of tweets you'd like to display. Leave this field black to embed recent timeline.
In the Style drop-down, select the background color of the Tweet Block.
Save Twitter Block
Click Save to save the block.
Place Twitter Block
Related: How to Place Blocks