Facebook Activity Block
The Facebook Activity block pulls your Facebook page feed into your website.
Note: you must enable the Social Media bundle to use this block.
Demo: Facebook Activity block
Create Facebook Activity Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Facebook Activity from the list of options.
Add Label and Title
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Facebook Activity block when placed on a page.
The URL must be the URL of a Facebook Page. A URL of a Facebook User will not work in this block.
In the Show Faces drop-down, choose Yes (to show faces) or No (to not show faces).
Save Facebook Activity Block
Click Save to save the block.
Place Facebook Activity Block
Related: How to Place Blocks