Create Form as a Block
The Webform content type creates a full-page form by default but the form can also be saved as block which can be placed in any region.
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Find Content.
- Click on the Webforms tab.
- Click Edit under Operations in the row of the webform you'd like to edit.
- Click the Edit Webform tab.
- Click the Form Settings tab.
Expand Advanced Settings
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section.
- Click the checkbox next to Available as block.
- Click Save Configuration.
Place Form as a Block
Webform blocks can be placed in one of the various regions on a content page. Use a Block Wrapper Block to add a webform block to a page.