SoundCloud Embed Shortcode
You can share your SoundCloud audio content on your website by using the SoundCloud Shortcode Generator icon in the WYSIWYG content editor.
Tip: You will find a list of shortcodes by clicking "More information about text formats" at the bottom right under the WYSIWYG editor.
Copy Embed Link for Your SoundCloud File
- To get an embed code for your track or playlist, click the Share button below the track or playlist.
- An overlay will appear. Click on the Embed tab to view what options you have to embed your player.
- Select the player.
- Copy the embed code from the Code and preview field.
Note: These instructions are subject to change and are dependent on SoundCloud's sharing feature. Please see SoundCloud's Help and tutorial pages for more assistance with this step if needed.
Insert SoundCloud Shortcode
- Place your cursor in the Body content area where you want the SoundCloud file to appear.
- Click the SoundCloud Shortcode Generator (cloud icon) in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Paste your file embed code in the Soundcloud Embed Code field.
- Click Save.