We have a large set of icons you can use to add interest to your content.
Demo: Icons Shortcode
Tip: You will find a list of shortcodes by clicking "More information about text formats" at the bottom right under the WYSIWYG editor.
Insert an Icon
- Place your cursor in the Body content area where you want the icon to appear.
- Click the Icon Shortcode Generator (small circle with a checkmark) in the WYSIWYG editor.
Enter Icon Settings
- Icons: See some examples of the icons on Web Central Demo site or visit the Fontawesome Icons site.
- Icon Size: Regular, Large, 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x.
- Icon Pull: None, Left or Right. Choosing Left or Right will float the icon to the left or right of the page and the text next to it will wrap around the icon.
- Icon Color: Choose a color for your icon – Black, White, Light Gray, Medium Gray, Dark Gray or Gold. Inherit is the default setting, which means the color of the text will be used.
- Icon Wrapper: Adds a background shape (circle, square, rounded rectangle) to your icon. Choosing an Icon Color (anything other than Inherit) is required for the wrapper to show.