Article Grid Block
Displays a grid of articles and their thumbnails in rows of three.
Note: Your articles will need to be created first and have images.
Demo: Article Grid Block
Create Article Grid Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Article Grid from the list of options.
Enter Label and Title
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Article Grid block when placed on a page.
Choose which articles will appear by selecting from the available categories and tags.
- Expand the Filters section.
- Select the categories and tags to filter by.
Choose Display Settings
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Choose the number of articles to display from the Number of Items drop-down.
- Under the Include Summary drop-down, choose whether or not to include an article summary.
Add a More link
The More Link displays at the bottom of the grid and can be set to link to an Article List Page that lists more articles. The Article List Page will need to be created first.
- Title: text that will display on the link. For example: "Read More".
- URL: the node number of the article list page.
Save Article Grid Block
When finished, click Save to save the block.
Place Article Grid Block
Related: How to Place Blocks