Article List Block
Displays your articles in a list. We’ve got several list formats -- feature, teaser, title & thumbnail and title.
Note: Your articles will need to be created first and have images.
Create an Article List Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Article List Block from the list of options.
Enter Label and Title
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Article Grid block when placed on a page.
Choose which articles will appear by selecting from the available categories and tags.
- Expand the Filters section.
- Select the categories and tags to filter by.
Choose Display Settings
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Choose the number of articles to display from the Number of Items drop-down.
- Under the Display drop-down, choose one of the following options.
- Teaser (Title, thumbnail & summary)
- Feature (Wide photo, title, & summary)
- Feature (Large photo, title, & summary)
- Title & thumbnail
A pager displays links for 'Previous' and 'Next'. It only shows up when there are more articles than the number of Items to Display, above.
- No: no pager
- Full: large buttons
- Mini: small buttons
Add a More link
The More Link displays at the bottom of the grid and can be set to link to an Article List Page that lists more articles. The Article List Page will need to be created first.
- Title: text that will display on the link. For example: "Read More".
- URL: the node number of the article list page.
Note: You may have a pager or a more link on a block but not both.
Save Article List Block
- Click Save to save the Article Feature block.
Place Article List Block
Related: How to Place Blocks