Article Slider Block
Display articles and their thumbnails in a slider.
Note: you must enable the News and Articles bundle to use this feature.
Demo: Article Slider Block
Before you can make an Article Slider block, you’ll need to create articles and include a thumbnail image for each.
Create Article Slider Block
- Go to the Shortcuts toolbar and select Blocks.
- Click on Add Block at the top of the page.
- Select Article Slider block from the list of options.
Enter Label and Title
- Label: a name used to uniquely identify the block.
- Title (optional): this displays above the Article Slider block when placed on a page.
Choose which articles will appear by selecting from the available categories and tags.
- Expand the Filters section.
- Select the categories and tags to filter by.
Save Article Slider Block
- Click Save to save the Article Slider block.
Place Article Slider Block
Related: How to Place Blocks